Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Wedding findings on Etsy

Hi everyone!
In this post I'll show you some of my findings for my wedding last year.
Etsy is a great source for wedding items. There you can find wedding dresses of all kinds, bouquets, veils, decorations, favors, invitations and so on...

Favors:
I used these bags made ​​of muslin by Jennifer (JennifersCookies). I filled the bags with a few Godiva Truffles. Everybody loved it!!




Bride and Groom table:
For the Bride and Groom table, I ordered this shabby sign from CountryWorkshop.

Now I'm using this sign as part of our new home decoration :)



Table Numbers:
I made the table numbers by myself. This is not from Etsy, but you may have more luck (and more time!) than I and find amazing things! I used Printable Table Tents from Paper Source and added embellishments from Martha Stewart Crafts Collection. This was a really easy DIY!





I didn't have any more time to do additional stuff for our wedding. I wish I could thought of making our Save the Dates with the sachet that I sell on my shop. But it was still beautiful and memorable!!




We married at the Conservatory Garden in Central Park and we had our dinner reception at Astra. It was really nice to have our family and friends with us at that day. 



Sharon Bushman Photography


You can see more here <3

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos! What a handsome & gorgeous couple you make! Makes me smile! :D